Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year 2010!!



Time flies..It's 2010!! Looking back to the day I started this blog, it has been a "tiring"
hobby to me. The reason is I spent a lot of time in reviewing toys and thus, didn't have
much time to rest and to accompany my family. From this year onwards, I would not
update my blog as frequent as I used to be. I also would be getting less toys due to the
increased of financial commitment. But, I still would continue blogging as this is the
place to share my thought and hobby with you guys. Anyway, I wish everyone of you
and your family a Happy New Year and may all your dreams come true :)

12 comments:

J A S O N L U said...

Have a blessed new year desmond! all the best for you and collect more figures hehe =)

Little Plastic Man said...

Happy New Year Bro...pity you will blog less.

LEon said...

Happy NEw year Desmond. I hope you still update your blog as often as you can.

alex teo said...

Happy New Year Desmond

desmond said...

Happy new year Jason!!

desmond said...

Happy new year Adrian, I will still blog but need more rest :)

desmond said...

Leon, Happy new year!! Would still update my blog but need more rest..Haha!!

desmond said...

Happy new year Alex!! Happy collecting toys to you :P

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

Have a great year to you! I truly agree that spending quality time with family is most important and I have done the same.

In fact, Leon mentioned to me that my posting rate have slow down. I also blogging only whenever possible.

Rest well and stay connected through blogging! Cheers!

Astro Galaxy said...

Greetings Desmond!
Happy new year!
May you have a good 2010 with your friends and family.
Have a good rest too.
Take care!

desmond said...

Oh Dennis, you did the same thing huh?! Old already..Haha!! Have to take more rest in order to have long journey in life..

desmond said...

Thanks Astrogalaxy, same to you and Happy new year!!