Monday, December 13, 2010

Soldier Story "Exclusive" for STGCC 2010


This year, I got myself the Soldier Story "Man in Suit with Advanced Narrow Shoulder Body" that was one of the exclusive 1/6 scale figures released for STGCC 2010. This is the paper carrier given when purchasing the Soldier Story figures from U-toys.

The packaging is pretty standard with a thin printed paper cover as slip case of the box. The front and back of the slip case have images of the figure with some text and logos.

The appearance of the box is in black with shining silver text and logos printed on front of the box lid. Remove the box lid is a fully dressed figure with likeness of Jeff Bridges surrounded in black die-cast foam. The figure also comes with two plastic packs of accessories. The accessories are a leather-like belt, a pair of socks, an extra pair of skinned hands and a cigar stub.

U-toys also gave me a handphone pouch that has their shop logo and address printed on as complimentary gift :)

10 comments:

Asrul "iLham" Sany said...

he looks a bit like jeff bridget

LEon said...

That's a good buy bro.

deSMOnd said...

Yes Asrul, the head sculpt likeness is Jeff Bridges. That's why I bought him so that to include him in my Iron Man series :)

deSMOnd said...

Thanks Leon..I am sure you got what you wanted at the event as well...

Armand said...

Nice haul my friend. That's 2 I've missed due to work. Next year's STGCC I'm taking a long holiday down :)

deSMOnd said...

Ok Armand..if you come to Singapore for STGCC next year, you may contact me :)

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

Totally missed STGCC but glad that you gotten this exclusive 1/6 scale figure from the event. The kind of exclusive to toyline you collect.

Super-Duper ToyBox said...

Ahhh- he's cool!

deSMOnd said...

Yes Dennis, pretty excited when U-toys got their rights to release these exclusive figures :)

deSMOnd said...

Ya SuperDuper toybox, I was very happy when I picked him up at the event :P