Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Enterbay "T Bag" in Prison Break









Seriously, I have lost confidence in Enterbay figures for quite some time until their recent release "Onimusha 3". When I saw the actual head sculpt of T Bag, I was pleased with the great paint job and sculpting work done by Enterbay. The head sculpt has very good likeness to "Robert Knepper" in "Prison Break" drama series. The eyes, eyebrows, lips, moustache and hair are well sculpted with realistic colour application. The texturing work on facial skin is also nicely executed and we could even see veins on both sides of the forehead.

As for the outfits, they are perfectly fit to the figure. The pink stripes with floral pattern shirt is my favourite. The boots have some weathering as well. The accessories are few bundles of cash, a dagger, one left gripped hand, one left prosthetic hand, a pair of handcuffs, a set of prison outfit and a display stand. Over all, I am very happy for getting this figure and Enterbay has improved in making the accessories too. The only complain to me is the pricing of the figure. I personally think Enterbay has over charged it as there are not much accessories we can get from this release. My part 2 review is here.

6 comments:

RIP666 said...

I just imagine the figure based on the review and the pictures,, you described it nicely

deSMOnd said...

Bro, my review is very brief..Thanks for your compliments anyway :)

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

I didn't watch Prison Break but those stacks of US dollars caught my eyes.

RiP666 said...

your brief reviews is more than enough, like I said before, you described it nicely :D

deSMOnd said...

Yes Dennis, the US notes are printed both sides and they are pretty detailed :)

deSMOnd said...

Thanks again RIP666 :p