Sunday, August 23, 2009

Hasbro - Autobot Skids & Mudflap Pt.1 (ROTF)

In Carded Packaging...

In Ice Cream Truck Mode...




As I could not wait for the ice cream truck in Takara version, bought the Hasbro version yesterday. Hopefully, there is no colour differentiation between the two version. I love this cute little truck in pink and white combination with ice cream signs. I think the truck will look even better with weathering onto it. Anyway, you may view detailed transformation via Optibotimus Video here and my review in robot mode here.

5 comments:

LEon said...

I love this figure mainly because of the vehicle mode. LOL

desmond said...

Yes, same to me. Very cute ice cream truck :P

Juliana said...

I still find that this figure looks more like a little girl's toy. The shade of pink is so bright!

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

Two words 'Super Cute'!

desmond said...

Juliana - Agree with you, it's like barbie doll's vehicle :P

Dennis - cutie pink truck!!