Thursday, June 11, 2009

Takara Tomy - Sideways (ROTF)

In Sports Car Mode...


In Robot Mode...






Sideways is another deluxe figure I like, especially to its head design (kind of fierce character). Audi sport car looks super cool and I guess it is everyone's favourite dream car too. The only part I don't really appreciate is the red colour painted torso. It doesn't look nice with black colour painted arms and legs. I think a darker colour paint on the torso will be great. Also, do you think Sideways look like Barricade in the movie "Transformers"? For its transformation, please see Nightslash2020's video here.

6 comments:

LEon said...

face wise yes but body wise is better than Barricane. Did you try using silver marker to paint the Audi logo? Me wait for the repaint which is like Raven of Mask. If not wait for premium. Hehehe

Juliana said...

Deluxe Interrogator Barricade is coming out in the next wave 4. He comes with 'probes' that extend from his front grilles. No Frenzy included this time though :P

Cannon Bumblebee, Mudflap & Ravage (black panther) in the same wave 4 too! :)

desmond said...

No Leon, I dare not try to paint any colour on the toy as I am not very good on that. Besides, I just want to keep it "original"..Haha!!

desmond said...

Okie..thanks for your information, Juliana..You are indeed a transformer fan :)

Juliana said...

I'm a ROTF fan for now, till I see the actual movie. It's all hype only, and I look forward to getting back my normal life before this ROTF hype, all no thanks to Hasbro, Michael Bay, YouTube, internet etc.. :P

desmond said...

Looking forwards to watch the movie soon :P