Friday, April 24, 2009

Medicom - Masked Rider Den-O "Sword Form" (con't)








Thanks to "Don" for introducing me the "Masked Rider Den-O". After watching the first few episodes of its TV series, I start to like the storyline as there are numerous comedic factors between the main character "Ryotaro" and the first Imagin "Momotaro". I like the Sword Form Outfit because of its simple design and colour combination on the helmet and body armour. Besides, red is one of my favourite colours. Guess I will finish watching the entire TV series within these few months as I really enjoy the show. Looking back to the figure, Medicom is really good in making its Masked Rider series. Every parts of the figure including helmet, body amour, body suit, belt and sword are well made and painted. Everything looks great and screen accurate. You may view its box packaging here. For my overall rating, I give a 5 out of 5.

4 comments:

Jcee said...

Wow he looks so cool! I have never watch Den-O before, but I heard his world is coming up next in Decade, can't wait to see him!

desmond said...

Is it? I don't know that..Anyway, let wait and see :p

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

Seems like you are going to have more of these 12" Mask Rider. Once started will be difficult to stop. Hee! Hee!

desmond said...

Yes Dennis, quite difficult to stop but I will be more selective on masked riders as I do not know them very well. Just started to watch the recent year TV series. My main line is still movie related 12inch figures :p