Sunday, September 13, 2009

Hasbro - Arcee (ROTF)

In Motorcycle Mode...




In Robot Mode...







Arcee's sidecar becomes snap-on blaster in motorcycle mode and figure stand in robot mode. I think Arcee looks better if her body colour painted in darker red. Besides head design and extendable blade, the "Autobot Logo" behind the motorcycle seat looks pretty nice too. The only thing I don't like about the figure is the "S" shaped body part connected between the chest and wheels. Other than this, the figure is awesome. You may view the transformation via Peaugh's video here. For Chromia, you may read my previous post here.

10 comments:

Jcee said...

Hi desmond, just wondering if the Arcee mold is the same as Chromia? I don't have neither, so I don't know. I wonder if the Arcee sisters combiners rumour is true?

LEon said...

is this Acree with Skid alliance or deluxe package by herself?

desmond said...

Jcee, Arcee head design and body structure is totally different from Chromia. I know the rumour too. The reason is because there are some parts of both figures that can be combined. At the moment, I am not pretty sure yet. We will see..

desmond said...

Leon, this Arcee is the deluxe class figure that is different from the one packed with Human Alliance Skids. The HA version Arcee cannot transform into robot.

saruman said...

the HA arcee can be transformed into robot, but simpler compared to this one. this one is not bad at all.. :)

desmond said...

Saruman, thanks for your information. I thought the HA Arcee cannot be transformed at all.

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

Acree really is sleek. Cool bike and great pics taken. So you are going to Shaun's place soon.

desmond said...

Yes Dennis, Arcee looks styro..I can go to Shaun's place if he is OK with it. See how his arrangement will be this week.

Juliana said...

Hi deSMOnd,

I like the bike mode, while the robot mode reminds me of a seahorse! :P

Overall the Arcee sisters look very cool in the ROTF movie :D

desmond said...

Yes Juliana, I like Arcee and Chromia too. I am waiting for the third one..