Monday, October 20, 2008

Dragon Models - SDU Breacher (Wai)








I was looking for this exclusive piece for 8 years. I remember that was once the price went up to SGD 400 on the ebay. Even the price went down, it was still around SGD 200. So, did not buy it at that time. When reading Alex's blog (Toyhaven) this afternoon, I just asked if he has extra piece for SDU Breacher "Wai" since he is also a Dragon fan. So coincidence that I got it from David in the evening. May be "God" helps me this time..Gives me what I wish for so many years..Haha!!

5 comments:

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

8 years is really a long waiting time. I understand the feel of finally getting a toy that one's desired most.

Anonymous said...

Yes, I guess you had ever came across this..Haha!!

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

Indeed!

Anonymous said...

hey any idea where i get get this? hard to find...

deSMOnd said...

You may try on ebay..