Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Pop Toys 1/6 "Terminator TX" in T3 Pt.2


It's obvious that the head sculpt does not resembles Kristanna Loken at all. I should have used this head instead. The skin color between the face and neck is different.

As only a solid yellow applies to the hair, it looks fake. However, the overall paint work on the face is still okay to me.

Due to poor sculpture at the rear of the head, it creates a huge gap when connecting to the neck. The back view of the upper body looks bad.

The leather like outfit looks good and the material does not restrict the overall articulation.

Besides head and neck, there is also a difference in skin color of the hands and arms.

You can do a lot of great poses for the figure as it has tight joints. My painful experience here is to make the figure stands with high heels.

I personally think the proportion of the legs is a bit longer than the normal 1/6 scale female figures. May be I am wrong?

As I was lazy to unbutton its jacket, I did not connect the robotic arms to the figure for photo shoot.

This figure also comes with a police outfit which the character wore in the film "Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines".

The diorama base is definitely a plus point to this set as it has light up feature to showcase the robotic arms. You may see its box art and design here.

2 comments:

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

The hair seems flat. I find the diorama the only thing appealing..

deSMOnd said...

Dennis, the hair style is accurate but the likeness of the sculpt to the actress is not there..