Saturday, October 4, 2008

Enterbay - Jet Li (Fearless)















Thanks to David for helping me to buy the Jet Li figure when he was on his trip to Hong Kong early this week. I had been aiming this masterpiece half year ago. Due to the pricing and reliable advice from David, I delayed to buy it. Anyway, it is finally on my hand now. Although the box packaging is heavy, it looks unique and well designed. The figure comes with 3 pairs of poseable hands, a chinese traditional spear and a metal 3 section staff. There are number of times I heard people said the likeness of Jet Li headsculpt is bad. To me, I think it depends on how we adjust the eyes and viewing in different angles. Due to laziness, I did not do my best to adjust the two eyes and so the likeness of the headsculpt is not that good as shown in my pictures above. I am sure I can get the perfect likeness if I follow the pictures of the prototype shown in the Enterbay website. My rating for this piece is 4/5.

4 comments:

Kenny said...

Been thinking of getting one of these.... looks kinda odd here though. Can you move the pigtail about?

Anonymous said...

The eyeballs and the pigtail are moveable. It's worth buying!!

Little Plastic Man said...

The sculpt is slightly different from the prototype photos. Will wait for pics once you adjusted the eyes. Great buy! BTW how much? U can email me at xiongatoz@hotmail.com. Oh, can u also emal me your HP. I will give you mine thru the email. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Will adjust the eyes and upload the pictures soon..Haha!!