Friday, April 3, 2009

Hot Toys - Hellboy Part 2











Initially, Hot Toys Hellboy was not in my preorder list until I saw the actual product at U-Toys last week. I decided to get it without hesitation. Although the body is a bit slim and the neck is longer, everything is perfect. I personally love the buckle and leather belt with multiple pouches. The detailed "big baby" as well as the "Samartian Gun" with removable bullets are also my favourite accessories. Other accessories include a right arm doom with bendable fingers and a left hand with glove. It's a highly recommended masterpiece to Hellboy fans out there. You may click here to see the box packaging.

14 comments:

LEon said...

This is one handsome figure. Even the gun detail is there. Quite worth it.

Mizu said...

Good on you Desmond! I pre-ordered this so I'm waiting for teh guys to call me to pick it up. I hope his muscular body doesn't degrade over time, cuz otherwise, he's the perfect Hellboy for me. :P

desmond said...

Yes Leon, this one is worth for collection and the price is also a bit higher than other HT figures :p

desmond said...

Mizu, I hope so as well. The best thing is do not bend the body so much. Just pose few times to take photos and display back at normal position :)

Jcee said...

His guns are so detailed! Love the "details" on his body too.

And you've just tagged, hope you join in on the fun!
http://toys-n-more.blogspot.com/2009/04/tag-6-random-facts-about-me.html

desmond said...

Jcee, detailed weapons and accessories are always one of the Hot Toys selling points.

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

The leather belt and bullet chamber, Outstanding! It's a very nice movie replica. Way to go!

desmond said...

Yes Dennis, the accessories are movie accurate!!

RiP666 said...

wow...Hellboy is fantastic, the face is very detailed

desmond said...

Yes, the face looks great but difficult to see the eyes (very small)..Haha!!

Dash MacBastard said...

AWESOME, Desmond!!! I have mine on pre-order at Sideshow. Ships in May- CAN'T WAIT!!!

desmond said...

Dash, still a month to go..you will get it anyway :p

Shaun said...

your pix are improving alot Desmond, nice work.

desmond said...

Still learning from you all. Thanks for your compliment anyway :p