Friday, March 27, 2009

Medicom - Katori Shingo in Saiyuki (con't)







As the recent incidents happened to my Medicom Darth Maul and Mizu's Peter Parker, I just do some basic poses for the Monkey King. The reason why I bought this is due to the well painted and detailed armour with custome made by Medicom. Although there are no facial textures on the face of the figure, the likeness of Katori Shingo in Saiyuki is there. And, I love the box packaging too. For your information, Katori Shingo was one of the SMAP members previously.

6 comments:

LEon said...

You are right. The detail of the armor is really good. Plus the color of cos.

Anonymous said...

Indeed a very nice figure :p

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

Nice review. I like the armour and the smile. Hee! Hee! Do you have the other characters?

Anonymous said...

Nope, Medicom only released the Monkey King so far..I also like this character only..

alex teo said...

hey desmond :) glad you got this figure. This figure can achieve some very nice poses.

desmond said...

Thanks Alex! I saw your previous posts already :P