Friday, October 16, 2009

Hot Toys - Silken Floss Pt.2 (The Spirit)










The head sculpt is pretty good as it's close to the likeness of Scarlett Johansson as Silken Floss. When taking pictures, I did not remove the hairnet as I was afraid of not able to restyle back the "real" hair. Although the joint lines of the upper neck (under the ears) are obvious, these do not affect the overall appearance of the figure. The German military uniform with buckle belt, necklace and boots are perfectly fine to me. And, the accessories given are: German Waffen SS Officer visor cap, pis-tol, detailed syringe, pair of well made glasses and a spare right hand for holding the syringe. Anyway, this figure is really awesome and I highly recommend to pick it up. You may view the box packaging here.

6 comments:

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

Know wat, I like the spec, peak cap and syringe. Where did you get the chair. It is from WWE? Ha! Ha!

Asrul "iLham" Sany said...

She's hot...
even thinking on buying her.
but i hate the hair and the body.
ScarJo should be PERFECT!!!

She's my fave, can't wait for her to produce as Black Widow. HOT!!!

desmond said...

Yes Dennis, the accessories are well detailed made especially the spectacle frame that can be folded. This is the 1/6 scale folded chair and not the WWE chair.

desmond said...

Asrul - The head sculpt is pretty nice and I like the colour tone painted on the face too. She looks sexy with her red lips..

Mizu said...

I'm female and I think ScarJo's gorgeous as well. That's why I had to get this fig, plus the fact she's a Hot Toys figure with hair. xP

Oh, and just to warn anyone who bought Silken Floss - don't leave the officer cap in contact with her forehead. I think it left a faint stain on her head when I left her cap on for those few months she was on my shelf. Something to be wary of.

desmond said...

Mizu, Scarlett is definitely gorgeous and I didn't put the cap on her forehead as I know the consequences of which will leave a stain (cap line) on her head..I have came across such experience to when displaying my Dragon Hong Kong Police Man with cap..Anyway, thanks for your advice :P