Saturday, July 28, 2018

With Co-founder, TV host of ToysTV 玩具TV in Hong Kong...


I met Bryan for dinner during my holiday in Hong Kong last week. We had a great time talking about toys, work experience and life. He is a humble businessman, TV host and toy collector.

I also visited the ToysTV studio where toy reviews were broadcast every Thursday night via its Facebook and Youtube Channel. I definitely grabbed the opportunity to take pictures with Dick (front left), Douglas (front right), Walker (left back) and Tsz Lung (right back).

They are nice people and I enjoyed sharing and talking to them. Jojo (first from the right) is another TV host and toy collector. Many thanks to Bryan for inviting me to say hello on ToysTV Live last Thursday night.

2 comments:

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

What's an awesome thing to do, visiting ToysTV studio. I have only envy : )

deSMOnd said...

Nothing to envy bro..I talked to the co-founder for quite a while. I was just lucky to be able to visit the studio..