Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Hasbro "Thena on Eternals" Marvel Legends Series



I collect the figure is due to its head sculpt which has good likeness to Angelina Jolie on Eternals (film).


The overall colour application on the face looks natural and realistic. For the hair sculpt, it has not much detail.


As Thena's skirt is made of soft plastic, it does not affect her lower body movement.

I like the design of Thena's costume even though the colour scheme is simple.

Not much action poses I can do for Thena as she has limited articulation.


Although I did not take all the weapons out of the box for photo shoot but I believe they fit in the hands of the figure.

The figure has tight joints. It can balance and stand on its own. Overall, I am pleased to have this figure on shelf.

2 comments:

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

The armour stands out though...

deSMOnd said...

Looking forward to watch the movie...