Saturday, February 1, 2020

52Toys "BB-14: Leviathan" Beast Box Series



Regarding the box, its design is nice. It has a clear window to show the contents within.


The above are all the contents come with the giant blue whale.


I love the blue transparent plastic piece that covers the cockpit.


You can adjust the whale's dorsal fin, pectoral fins and flukes based on your personal preference. Those parts are also used for transformation.

Before transforming the whale from beast mode to box mode, I place the blue king kong in the middle of the cockpit.


The transformation is easy and it only takes you less than a minute.

You can put all the figurines in the cockpit for storage.



You can also keep the giant whale in the transparent box if you want.

I love the purple manta ray because its pectoral fins are articulated.

Nothing much to talk about the blue king kong here.

It's obvious that the orange whale represents a submarine. I am very happy to get this figure as I had lots of fun during my photo shoot.

2 comments:

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

See a lot of cuteness in this cube transforming robot. Very toyetic with mini pilot and accessory submarine: )

deSMOnd said...

Yes Dennis, that's the reason I pick it up :)