Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Sega "Kimetsu no Yaiba: Inosuke Hashibira 嘴平 伊之助" SPM Series



The figure comes with two heads which you can change based on your preference.

Although the figure has lack of details, the paint work was beautifully done and colours applied to the figure and weapons are screen accurate.

The serrated swords are made of hard plastic and their blades are very sharp. My finger was accidentally cut when I was removing the swords from Inosuke's hands.


Even though Inosuke is slim, he has built a muscular body. His body shape looks good.

Comparing to the action pose by Tanjiro and Zenitsu, I prefer Inosuke's pose. I just love the way he wields his serrated swords.


In contrast to Inosuke's muscular body, he has a gentle and feminine face.


Looking at the head sculpt, it definitely resembles Inosuke Hashibira on Kimetsu no Yaiba manga series.

With Inosuke, I have temporary completed the Kimetsu no Yaiba SPM series by Sega. Hopefully, I can get Nezuko figure very soon.

2 comments:

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

Cool that this figure has interchangeable heads... He is beautiful even without mask... His name pronunciation kind of sound like 一只猪。Lolz ... Maybe the author did it on purpose lolz

deSMOnd said...

Haha..Dennis..I guess this is possible :)