Friday, July 29, 2011

First visit to Marina at Keppel Bay


It was the first time I went for a dinner in Prive Bakery Cafe at Keppel Bay.


The drinks and set meals are "okay" to me and I prefer more on the potato wedges.

According to the security guard there, there are people staying in their own yachts. I believe those people must be very rich :)


Took some photos outside the cafe. The environment is good and very relaxing...

The left above is the entrance of the building. The right above is the unique bridge with different colour lighting.

6 comments:

RiP666 said...

this is too awesome,, I wish I were there >_<

cosmicbaby said...

you went there to order your 60 meter cruiser?

deSMOnd said...

RiP666, bring your love one there if you are free..The environment is quite okay :)

deSMOnd said...

Not as rich as you..bro..bought land in overseas..

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

Looks like an awesome place for couple on a date. Did you visit there with your wifee? I have an idea to my next outing with my friends.

deSMOnd said...

Ya bro, she brought me there..glad that you have a new place for friends to hang out with :)