Friday, September 7, 2012

STGCC 2012 at Marina Bay Sands Pt.1


This year, STGCC was held at Marina Bay Sands. As usual, I went to Hot Toys booth first.



The above are upcoming 1/6 scale figures to be released by Hot Toys around the end of the year or early next year.

I was told "The Bat" is a showcase piece and it will not be manufactured.

Just took a picture for my memory sake :)

The left above are Hot Toys "exclusive" this year.

I saw the actual 1/4 scale TDKR Batman and it's definitely a masterpiece.

I will consider to get the Amazing Spider-Man figure :P

Soldier Story's upcoming release...

I have placed a pre-order of the Chow Yun Fat figure by ZC World.

Our two bosses "David and Roderick" of Invasion! Toys N Collectibles.

This was the first time I saw someone in a Jango Fett costume. It's very nice!! Continued to my next post.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Cooool pictures Desmond! Damn I wanted to be there...but just too faar away. :-) Thanks!

deSMOnd said...

Andre..same to me..i also wanted to visit sdcc once..too far and the cost to get there is expensive..anyway..more pictures will be uploaded soon..

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

Nice pics taken. Better off being a exhibitor to be inside the event venue even before media and crowd.

deSMOnd said...

Yes Dennis, I actually took a lot of pictures before the hall was opened to public :)