Saturday, September 8, 2012

STGCC 2012 at Marina Bay Sands Pt.2


Love the Unicorn Gundam in Destroy Mode :P

The above are upcoming diecast figures by Play Imaginative.



Here are some of the cosplayers I met :)

David and Roderick have invited Mark Brooks (left above) for STGCC this year.

Took a picture with the owner of Ng's Collection at China Square Central..

Great customized figures by Nicholas Quah..Very creative!!

Before the autograph session by Hot Toys sculptors..

Look at the MC for the event, is she pretty??

The four sculptors are T.J.Cha, Yulli Choi, Kojun and K.A.Kim (left to right).

Finally, I got my Babydoll's packaging autographed and this is my best birthday gift this year. You may click here to see more pictures uploaded in my Facebook account (Previous post here).

4 comments:

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

Beautiful girls... Drooling... I meant 'Babydoll' figure... Lolz... So those are the pair that make you appeared on STOMP!

deSMOnd said...

Yes Dennis..both DC characters Poison Ivy and Power Girl made me famous..haha..of coarse not..i was there when they posed to the media..right place at the right time :-)

Unknown said...

Female Lokis (Lokii?) look interesting!

deSMOnd said...

Yeah Kelvin..Look a bit sexy too :P