Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Regular meetup...



Dennis and I have regular meetup every two to three months. We normally talk about our life experience and latest toy collection. Although Dennis's main focus is on Japanese toys, we are still able to share and exchange our thoughts. Hopefully, we can go to attend the Wonder Festival one day.

Dennis gave me two birthday gifts. One of them is Hasbro Nerf "Star-Lord" Marvel Assembler Gear Series.

Another one is Jakks Pacific WWF "Break Room Brawl" Prop Box Series. Thank you "bro" for such a wonderful gift and I like the diorama set very much.

4 comments:

The Rebel said...

Happy Birthday Des! Where was this meetup btw? Seems familiar lah.

I was in SG a couple of days before your NDP. Was hoping to see some familiar faces over at the Padang...heheh.

deSMOnd said...

Hey bro, thanks for writing to me. It has been a very long time we never chit chat. Dennis and I met for lunch at Plaza Singapura. My birthday is actually in early September. Dennis just gave me birthday gift in advance.

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

Glad we continue this toy journey that started since the pioneering days of blogging. Hope you like the presents and happy birthday in a advance. Awesome meet-up and till next meet-up my friend!

deSMOnd said...

Dennis, thank you for your continuing support and comments here for so many years. Let's keep our passion alive and burning to the maximum. Many thanks for your presents too :)