Monday, September 2, 2019

Hasbro Nerf "Artemis XVII-3000" Rival Series


I got my Artemis for a long time and only took it out of the box yesterday.

I definitely belong to Team Red as I prefer my Rival blasters in RED.


Move the magazine slide back and load 10 rounds into each chamber. Then, move the magazine slide forward to close the chamber.

My Artemis has a total of 30 rounds now and I am ready to shoot :)


Pull the pump handle towards yourself and push it back into its original position. Then, pull the trigger to fire 1 round.

While priming the pump handle, the barrel rotates. You may also hold trigger down and keep priming the pump handle to perform Slam Fire. Please watch TTPM's review here if you are interested to get one for yourself.

2 comments:

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

Looks heavy duty and will last a longer time before ammo runs out. Good choice on red ... looks badass

deSMOnd said...

The Artemis suits my body size very much. It is compact and easy to carry it when running around the battle field. It's a pump action blaster with great accuracy and velocity :)