Saturday, August 9, 2008

Medicom - Songokou






No much comments about the Medicom's RAH products. Because Medicom is always very good in making Japanese Anime characters. See the packaging design, feel like "very orange" with white colour background. Very nice colour combination! I give this piece 5/5 in total. For more pictures, you may visit Kenmoo's blog here. Also looking forward to see the exclusive version of Songokou which may arrive at the end of the year. My part 2 review is here.

4 comments:

kenmoo said...

wahhhh...sui bro, your toy came in fast man. i still haven't got mine yet...guess it's another few more days then i can collect it.

Anonymous said...

Haha..ya, should be this week..I think order from CSC faster than TFH..But TFH is always cheaper than others..

Unknown said...

That's one of the best looking Goku's I've ever seen, awesome man.

deSMOnd said...

Yes Kisho, this one is nice. I regret didn't buy the super saiyan version..Now very pricey :)