Thursday, August 28, 2008

Enterbay - Jay Chou (Version A)













Finally got my Enterbay "Jay Chou" from TFH yesterday. The headsculpt and its accessories are well made and painted. And I like the headsculpt the most. Two words to express my feel "Extreme Beautiful" when I saw the texture of the shirt, the belt buckle and its pair of leather boots. If Enterbay provides additional poseable hands will be much more better. Anyway, I still give this masterpiece a 5/5 in overall. You may also visit Kenmoo's creative posters and pictures here. My part 2 review is here.

4 comments:

annonymous said...

Hey.. May i know where can I get to buy this again? :)

deSMOnd said...

This figures were released in the market few years ago..You may try on ebay :)

Anonymous said...

Alright.. thank you so much.. ;)

deSMOnd said...

No problem!!