Wednesday, October 28, 2015

ZC World 1/6 "PTU: HK Street Scene Package"


I got the set last week and the packaging is simple.

I took out the Dragon 1/6 scale Hong Kong PTU figure to display it with the set for photo shoot.

The barriers are made of plastic but they look like metal. Great paint application especially the rusty surface.

The rubbish bin is well replicated and it comes with a garbage bag.

You can apply stickers to the rubbish bin and boxes.

My favourite accessories are the red plastic bags as they look very realistic. Those cable ties have ratchet mechanism and you can use them to hold things together. As for the police barrier tapes, I will display them with my Hong Kong Police figures.

The plastic lock is the smallest item and make sure you don't lose it. My only disappointment here is the metal chain with no weathering at all. Next review is ZC World Traffic Police: HK Street Scene Series.

4 comments:

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

I find the accessories really cool! Railing with welding rust. The plastic bags and trash bin are a novelty :p

deSMOnd said...

Yes Dennis, the accessories look very realistic and they are great props to 1/6 diorama set :)

LEon said...

The detail of the rusty part look great for the fence

deSMOnd said...

Yes Leon, the barriers look realistic and its weathering is great..