Sunday, March 3, 2019

ZC World 1/6 "Traffic Police: HK Street Scene Series"


These blue plastic drums are made of hard plastic and you can use them as your pen holders. In actual world, they are commonly used in Hong Kong street markets.

I got a pair of police traffic cones with blue blinkers. The blue blinkers are battery operated and its light blinks but not very bright.

The traffic bollard lights up using three button cells. I was disappointed when applying the stickers to the bollard as they are not properly produced. I have to cut them after all.

Of coarse, the yellow blinkers are used for road construction site.


This time, I took the Dragon 1/6 scale Traffic Police with Stephen Chow likeness to pose with these accessories. You may read my review on ZC World PTU: HK Street Scene Package here.

4 comments:

LEon said...

Nice accessories!

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

The fact that the blinkers actually lighted up is already a bonus! Cool diorama accessories.

deSMOnd said...

Yes Leon, the accessories are well replicated to 1/6 scale.

deSMOnd said...

Dennis, I agree with you. These accessories look even more realistic if they add on some weathering.