Sunday, December 8, 2019

Singapore Comic Con 2019 - Part 3/3




The Harley Quinn with pink Vespa was my favourite statue in XM booth.



As for the rest of the statues, they looked awesome as well.


Those are 1/6 scale Ultraman figures produced by Dimension Studio X Eastern Model.

I was surprised the 1:1 scale model "Sith trooper" did not hold any blaster.

This year, the movie promotion is "Jumanji: The Next Level" which I have watched it on Friday.

You can find many cute figurines in Beast Kingdom booth.


Poster Hub also carried lots of original movie posters.

It was my first time to see local professional wrestlers performing on stage.


These are some designer toys you can get from Artist Alley.

The right above is a cosplayer from Mandalorian Mercs Costume Club.


Looking at the different showcases in SGToy Display booth...

Although Hot Toys and Hasbro did not participate this time, I still enjoyed the event. You may read my Part 1 coverage here and Part 2 coverage here. More pictures have been uploaded on my Facebook account here.

2 comments:

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

This time round you are the champion with most pics taken.

deSMOnd said...

Bro, because you were busy chit-chatting..Haha!!