Friday, August 12, 2011

My Toy Shelves Part 2




Left Bottom Section ~ Royal Hong Kong Police Series, WWII figures and Law Enforcement figures from Dragon, BBI and Medicom ~




Middle Bottom Section ~ Military figures, female figures, special forces and some kit bash figures from Dragon, BBI, ZC World and Hot Toys, etc ~




Right Bottom Section ~ Real Masterpiece Series from Enterbay, Asian figures from Hot Toys and figures from other 1/6 brands ~

This is basically all my 1/6 scale figures I have collected so far. As for my second toy shelves, I am still working on it. I will upload the photos once I finished sorting out. You may view the top part of my toy shelves here.

14 comments:

Super-Duper ToyBox said...

that's QUITE the collection you have going there!

deSMOnd said...

Most of the figures in the left and middle bottom sections are from Dragon and BBI. Quite old figures :)

LEon said...

Finally you have OPEN your TOys! LOL Great collections

deSMOnd said...

Yes Leon, finally opened all my toys this year :)

The Rebel said...

Wahhhh....must make a point to visit ur museum when I go down under! =p

deSMOnd said...

The Rebel..not a museum but just a room corner only..Haha!!

Stanley said...

Envy!!! O.O

deSMOnd said...

Stanley, my Hot Toys figures are not as much as yours..Thanks for dropping by anyway!!

Korndamned said...

Speechless.

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

Those figurines from the orientals are awesome. Will like to bring my wife to your place one of these days to show her your toys. I want to see it myself too!

deSMOnd said...

Korndamned..I will take that as a compliment to me then..Hahaha!!

deSMOnd said...

No worry, Dennis..You and your family will be the first one I invite for my house warming :)

shaun said...

glad to see your awesome display finally up and running bro!

deSMOnd said...

Thanks Shaun..Still need to sort out a bit :)