Thursday, December 15, 2011

My Second Toy Shelves



Front view of the shelves..

Left Top Section ~ Mainly for die-cast plane model and WWE wrestling figures ~

Right Top Section ~ For Japanese and US anime characters and some movie related action figures ~

Left Bottom Section ~ For Transformers figures (movie version) ~

Right Bottom Section ~ For my favourite 80s toy lines "Centurions" and "M.A.S.K." by Kenner ~

I have actually sorted out the rest of my toys in the second shelves for quite some time. Due to my wedding preparation last few months, I decided to take pictures after my holiday trip. So, here are some of the pictures I uploaded. You may see more pictures here (click here to see my first toy shelves).

10 comments:

Jcee said...

NOW THAT's a SICK display! Very cool desmond! I am really digging the Initial D display, I noticed you got a Kyosho Mini-Z tofu car too, that's pretty sweet!

deSMOnd said...

Thanks Jcee, I didn't play the Mini-Z Trueno before..Just keep that in MISB after so many years..

Super-Duper ToyBox said...

Wonderful!

deSMOnd said...

Thanks bro!!

LEon said...

I envy your display case bro. Well done!

deSMOnd said...

Thanks bro..you can customise yours..

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

Didn't know you have a some collection on commercial airline jets. The corner with Initial D collection looks cool! Looking forward to your home-warming bro!

deSMOnd said...

Ya Dennis, I also collect commercial die-cast plane model when I and my family travel..

Katie Parker said...

I envy you for having that huge collection of toys! I wanna take them home! LOL :D, how many years have you been collecting toys? They are all amazing!

deSMOnd said...

Hi Katie, I have been collecting 12inch figures since 2000. For some of the vintage toys, I collected when I was in secondary school. For wrestling figures and transformers, I collected since 2009.