Thursday, October 23, 2008

Kai Kai Gifts - A shop for Hello Kitty! (closed down)






As I always pass by Chinatown Point and think I should recommend this shop to you guys and gals. The shop is located at the 2nd floor near to one of the exit of the building. To me, I think we guys also need to know some of the gift shops besides visiting our regular toy stores. Because one day, you may go into one of these shops and buy a soft toy to please your wife or gal friend. I strongly recommend the shop as there are great variety of Hello Kitty merchandise there. If your wife or galfriend is a Hello Kitty or My Melody lover, this is the best shop to you guys..Don't believe me, go to see when you are free..Haha!!

4 comments:

Kenny said...

The girlfriend drags me to this shop whenever we're in Chinatown. Sigh.

Anonymous said...

Good for your galfriend but bad to your wallet..Haha!! Anyway, really good for the stuff there as all are original products imported from Japan..

Little Plastic Man said...

Thanks goodness my wife does not like Hello Kitty.....but she loves branded handbags!!...Oh no I dont think thats good..LOL

Anonymous said...

I think every gals like branded handbags. Very common, bro!! You can buy either LV or Gucci bag when there is an occasion (once in a blue moon)..Your wife will be pleased then..