Sunday, October 5, 2008

Toy Shop - INVASION! (moved to Funan DigitaLife Mall)







The shop is located at 2nd floor of the CSC building. It is owned by David Teh who is a kind and friendly person. I recommend this because David will share with anyone on the toys he is familiar with, and of coarse gives you guys "discounts" when you purchased. Due to the short walking distance from my office, I always drop by to his shop for any toys related news. He sells Star Wars stuff, figures from DC and Marvel, G.I.Joe, Mask and all kind of 12inch figures. If you guys plan to go to CSC one day, just drop by to "Invasion!" and I am sure David is very happy to serve you..Haha!!

4 comments:

Armand said...

Aiyaa! I miss the toys already! Waaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Anonymous said...

Never mind, come again when you are free..Haha!!

emile said...

what the INVASION blog? email? or telphone / fax? thx

desmond said...

Please refer to my reply in the other post.