Saturday, November 22, 2008

Hot Toys - Joker (Bank Robber Ver)











Got the 2nd version Joker at U-Toys yesterday. I was attracted by the design and artwork of the box packaging. So, will not throw away the box if I take it out for display in the future. For this version, I prefer the headsculpt with slicked back hair as the colour painted around its mouth areas look more natural than the original one. Anyway, I have put it back to my carton box. If you want to see more pictures, please visit Shaun's blog here.

7 comments:

Little Plastic Man said...

Hope I will be getting mine soon. I pre-ordered from TFH. My first Hot Toys 12" inch figure!

Anonymous said...

Oh I see! This piece worth buying..Haha!!

Kenny said...

I'm reallying digging the box art. Very funky.

Anonymous said...

Yes Kenny, very nice design!!

Joshua said...

box art is awesome..mask clothes....weapons..duffel bag...but why good heavens...why the overapplication of lipstick?!?!?!?!?!?! nooooooo


but i'm still sorely tempted..and with more and more collections having it ....i'm getting the ITCH.

Nice pictures by the way desmond!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Joshua! Just normal pictures only..Haha!!

Little Plastic Man said...

Hahaha..Joshua you are getting the itch! Let me add on to it as I wait for my joker to arrive!!