Monday, June 15, 2020

Graduation Boy!!


Creation of craft rolls was one of the family activities my son had to carry out during his school holidays.

Firstly, my son told me the character he wanted to do. Secondly, I had to do online search for relevant articles to help me for my design of the costume.

Then, I cut and glued the colour papers on the roll, and drew a cartoon face to complete my craft work.

The craft roll took me almost three days to complete and my son named it "Graduation Boy". Parenting is not easy nowadays!!

4 comments:

Astro Galaxy said...

Congratulations! It's well made with love.

deSMOnd said...

Thank you bro! never hear from you for such a long time :)

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

Very nicely done bro... Bravo : )

deSMOnd said...

Thanks Dennis! the cartoon face can be improved :)