Tuesday, June 30, 2020

My NERF loadout for Zedtown Asia...


The above was my NERF loadout for Zedtown Asia 2019. I kept my personal belongings, cap and water bottle in my backpack.

I used a single point sling for my primary blaster. I bought a drop-leg holster for my secondary blaster but ended up I didn't use it during the event. Because the holster is pretty big and doesn't fit my thigh well.

The pouch was used to store extra darts (left above). I put empty magazines in my dump pouch (right above).

I carried seven 18 round magazines and one 25 round drum. I got my utility belt at Beach Road Army Market.

I also bought 3 pairs of safety glasses before starting the game. One pair is for myself and two pairs are for my sons.

2 comments:

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

Looks well prepared for the event... Was the outcome desirable?

deSMOnd said...

The outcome was not desirable and there were lots of confusion here and there. I was a VIP participant and ended up being treated as a normal participant. I only played as surviver less than 5 minutes and then became zombie. I also never checked with the organiser before the game start and made mistake myself.