Sunday, May 31, 2009

Terminator Salvation



The plot is ok to me as I did not expect too much on that. I totally enjoyed watching the actions and sophisticated technology including the latest terminators like Mototerminators, Harvesters and Hunter Killers in the movie. I prefer more on the half man half machine character "Marcus Wright" played by Sam Worthington than the resistance leader "John Connor". Because I found Connor's role was a little lame as nothing great at all. The female actress "Moon Bloodgood" as Blair Williams was hot and sexy in this movie. For your info, Moon is also the female lead in "The Legend of Chun Li". Looking at the ending part of the story, I guess the possibility of making a sequel is not surprising to me (Overall Movie Rating: 3/5).

2 comments:

Kenny said...

Thought it pretty much sucked. And yeah, Bale was crap.

desmond said...

Bro, just for entertainment only. Relax sia!!