Thursday, November 5, 2009

Michael Jackson's THIS IS IT

"Intimate portrait of Michael Jackson as you've never seen him before, to be presented exclusively for a two-week limited engagement around the world. Michael Jackson's THIS IS IT will offer Jackson fans and music lovers worldwide a rare, behind-the-scenes look at the performer as he developed, created and rehearsed for his sold-out concerts that would have taken place beginning this summer in London's 02 Arena. Chronicling the months from April through June, 2009, the film is drawn from more than one hundred hours of behind-the-scenes footage, featuring Jackson rehearsing a number of his songs for the show. Audiences will be given a privileged and private look at the singer, dancer, filmmaker, architect, and genius as he creates and perfects his final show (Information Source: Golden Village website)."

If you want to see Michael Jackson's last performance on stage, "This Is It". I believe if nothing had happened to Michael, this will be the best concert in the world. MJ was still the most talented musician and dancer till today. There will never be another one like him. Kenny Ortega, the director of the film did a great job capturing MJ rehearsals on stage and I totally enjoyed it as like I was at the concert. I love the ending when MJ sang my favourite song "Billie Jean" with his signature move. MJ was truly the King of Pop and his music will forever live on!! (Overall Movie Rating: 4/5).

8 comments:

LEon said...

This could be the movie of the year. I caught the movie and my review is here.

desmond said...

To me, it's not the movie of the year. It's the best concert of the year..

LEon said...

LOL you are right desmond. Most of those who watch the movie left with a heavy heart...some even cried.

desmond said...

What to do?! It's fate afterall..

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

My friend told be it's all about the unfinished concert and the song ' They don't care abt us' keeps repeating itself. Should do a movie that tells MJ's life story.

desmond said...

Dennis, I personally prefer music as MJ had a very bad childhood life. MJ's life story can be released in DVDs.

LEon said...

Story of MJ may happen one fine day but will that really be his real story? I just felt he done so much to his generation and maybe he is a talented genius that some ordinary people do not understand him. Worst they make use him as their own gain...

I hope he is happy at wherever he is now.

desmond said...

This is our true world nowadays and nothing we can do about it. To me, I just listen to his music and remember him forever :)