Monday, November 23, 2009

Takara Tomy - Jetpower Optimus Prime










As I don't like the "original" transformation of Power Up Optimus Prime, I have done some adjustments to the figure. I rotated Jetfire's feet from behind to the front and adjusted both wings (originally Jetfire's arms) facing downward. Hopefully, these changes made the figure more screen accurate. The alternate transformation is more of my personal preference and thanks to Optibotimus for sharing the demonstration via his video here.

6 comments:

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

I prefer it combination with the wings down. It's like a must have for ROTF toy fans.

desmond said...

Bro, glad you have the same idea with me. Yes, I believe this is a must have figure for ROTF collection.

cowboy75 said...

like the combination.superb

desmond said...

Cowboy75 - You may do the combination with Jetfire since you got Buster Optimus Prime. Waiting for your review and pictures :)

Zainal56 said...

I have to point out. One of the pictures shows that Jetfire's head is on top of Optimus'. And Jetfire is like day-dreaming by looking up the ceiling, haha!

desmond said...

Zainal56, this is the only way to place Jetfire's head. Anyway, you have good imagination :)