Thursday, May 27, 2010

Hot Toys "T-800" in Terminator 2 Pt.1


The box packaging is simple. It has a slipcase showing the facial portrait of the figure with movie title embossed on the left. The back has an image of endoskeleton’s forearm with brief bio of T-800.

The inner box has a large window showing the fully dressed figure and accessories. On the back, it has another image of the figure’s facial portrait with a list of production credits printed on the right.

Open the inner box is a black vacuum formed tray that holds the content securely. See the head sculpt..there is no doubt this is another masterpiece done by our favourite Korean sculptor "Yulli".

12 comments:

Shaun said...

hope you have as much, if not more fun with this figure, as I have, bro.

LEon said...

Yes I agree this is a master piece. if the price is not so high, I would have get it... :( Happy for you bro.

deSMOnd said...

Yes Shaun, this is definitely a very fun playing figure :)

deSMOnd said...

Leon, the price is reasonable. Try to get it as this is worth for collection and the head sculpt is superb :)

Asrul "iLham" Sany said...

do you know how to maintain the leather material? it worries me since some of my toys are leather and pvc based

deSMOnd said...

Asrul, I also do not know how to maintain it as some of my figures' leather outfits are deteriorated. But only a little bit deteriorated on the surface (not very serious). What I normally do is I sometimes wipe the figures with wet cloth if they have collected thick dust.

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

You are right at the sculpt, just like Arnold at his prime. Just spoken to Leon yesterday and he told me about his interest on this figure.

deSMOnd said...

Ya Dennis, this is a great figure and 12inch collectors like myself die die must buy. If not, I will be regret :)

Dash MacBastard said...

Very nice.

deSMOnd said...

Dash - Yes, it's a must buy figure :)

Astro Galaxy said...

Another great 12" added to your collection!

deSMOnd said...

Astrogalaxy - This figure is a must buy for me :)