Tuesday, May 11, 2010

WWE - "Undertaker" Mattel PPV2 Survivor Series


What a great headsculpt produced by Mattel and the likeness of Undertaker is there.

Wearing black wrestling attire is always the signature image of the Undertaker.

The hair is well sculpted and tattoos are finely printed on both arms of the figure.

The paint work on the eyes, eyebrows, moustache and lips are nicely carried out too.

I believe "Undertaker" is one of the most successful superstars created in WWE history and he is currently wrestling on the Smackdown brand. The Undertaker has also extended his WrestleMania winning streak to 18-0 by defeating "Shawn Michaels" in a "Streak VS Career" match at WrestleMania 26 this year.

10 comments:

LEon said...

I agree. Undertaker will go down in the Hall of fames for Wrestling like Hulk Hogan.

deSMOnd said...

Ya Leon, I am sure he will be in HALL OF FAME one day but not at the moment. Still a long way to go :)

Korndamned said...

'Taker is already in the Hall Of Fame, at least with me. He is the greatest. Nobody has that winning streak anywhere in wrestling. In fact, his Wrestlemania winning streak was also considered as one of sports greatest streaks.

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Rafael-Nadal-Arsenal-and-sport-s-top-10-winning-streaks-article26756.html

And the greatest match ever, King Of The Ring 1998. 'Taker vs Mankind. Klassik.

One question. Where did you get this figure?

Asrul "iLham" Sany said...

loving the tattoo effect. cool.

deSMOnd said...

Korndamned, Undertaker was already in Hall of Fame? I thought only those retired wrestlers would have the chance to go to HOF. May be I am outdated. Anyway, thanks for your info. Appreciated! I bought these figures from toy shop "Playbar" and "Toy Realm" at CSC in Singapore. Go there if you got time :)

deSMOnd said...

Yes Asrul, the tattoos are clearly printed on the figure. They look cool :P

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

Nice figure! Undertaker is definitely one of those longest serving WWE wrestlers.

deSMOnd said...

Yes Dennis, Undertaker is still very popular to WWE fans now :P

Astro Galaxy said...

I haven't watch any matches for years now but I remembered watching Undertaker matches and enjoying it. If I have to choose my idol in wrestling, it would be the Undertaker.

deSMOnd said...

Bro, I believe Undertaker is a lot of WWE fans' favourite superstar. For me, Kane is my favourite WWE superstar besides Hulk Hogan :)