Saturday, September 26, 2009

Whiteout

"Lone U.S. Marshal Carrie Stetko (Kate Beckinsale) is stationed at Antarctica's South Pole research base for two years. Just as she is about to turn in her resignation, a body turns up on the ice and Carrie is thrust into Antarctica's very first murder investigation. As the death toll begins to mount and the mystery deepens, Carrie must solve the crime before the region is plunged into six months of isolated darkness with an unknown killer (Plot extracted from Movies Yahoo Singapore)."

"Whiteout" is a suspense thriller film. There were a lot of twists and turn that kept me guessing from beginning till the end. Although some parts were not clearly explained, the plot is still OK to me. Besides, I think the female lead was not convincing enough to be a U.S. Marshal as she was "weak" in the movie. Overall, I enjoyed it and my movie rating is 2.5/5.

0 comments: