Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Takara Tomy - Jetfire Pt.1 (ROTF)

In SR-71 Blackbird Mode...






I think Jetfire is the largest figure in ROTF leader class series. When in SR-71 Blackbird Mode, Jetfire's body length is longer than Optimus in Truck Mode. Its size is also much bigger than Optimus in Robot Mode. We can press a button at the back of Blackbird to activate blasting sounds. There is a missile launcher underneath the front part of Blackbird as well. To me, Jetfire is awesome and it is a must have figure in my ROTF collection.

12 comments:

Little Plastic Man said...

Have pics when in robot mode??

desmond said...

Adrian, I try to take pictures tonight and post them tomorrow..

Asrul "iLham" Sany said...

nice one dude.
can't wait to see pics in robot mode.

;-)P

desmond said...

Yes bro, Jetfire is awesome in both Blackbird mode and Robot mode.

Juliana said...

Wow, this toy is Huge. Where do you find the space to keep him and the others? :P

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

The plane mode is very nice. The rifler attached at the bottom gives it a Macross feel. Maybe it me crazy over macross. Ha! Ha!

desmond said...

Juliana, I just store it in a carton box temporarily and not intend to display it with others. In fact, I did not display all my ROTF transformers as I am in the process of selling my existing flat. I will only display them until I owned a new flat a year later.

desmond said...

Haha..Dennis, this is normal to a Macross fan like yourself..

J A S O N L U said...

whats the difference between hasbro and takara jetfire?

desmond said...

For Jetfire, there is no differentiation between both Hasbro and Takara. If for leader Optimus and Cannon Bumble, there are differences.

J A S O N L U said...

wow. thanks =)

desmond said...

Jason, you are welcome!