Tuesday, September 15, 2009

WWE - Umaga (Ruthless Aggression 36)





In WWE, Umaga is also known as "The Samoan Bulldozer". I personally think Umaga is the toughest wrestler in Friday night Smackdown. I like his finishing move "Samoan Spike (Thumb Thrust to Throat)" and signature move "Running Hip Attack" as these moves are powerful. But sad to hear that Umaga was released from his WWE contract in early June this year after failing a Drug Wellness Policy for the second time and refusing to seek rehabilitation (Information Source: Wikipedia).

4 comments:

Asrul "iLham" Sany said...

prefer Stone Cold.
huhuhuhu.
u must owned lot of toys.
soo many variation.
congrat dude.

desmond said...

Thanks bro, Stone Cold is also one of my favourite supestars in WWE. I only collect some WWE figures and I don't have many toys as what you think..Haha..My main toyline is still 12inch figures :P

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

The toy is made close to the actual wrestler. My favourite Mr Friday Night still is RVD!

desmond said...

Oh I see..I have a very nice RVD figure (special version) but didn't have the chance to take and post the pictures here as part of my wrestling figures are stored in the carton boxes which are kept in the toy shop now. I can only retrieve the carton boxes once I got my new flat..Got to wait at least one and a half year..Haiz!!